All-on-4 Dental Implants
Thanks to the amazing All-on-4 implant system, at Milton Dental Clinic we can provide you with a brand new smile in just one day. With traditional dental implants, usually six to ten implants are required to support an entire arch of new teeth. Unlike the traditional implants, the All-on-4 system requires only four dental implants to support each jaw.
How does the All-on-4 system work?
The All-on-4 dental implant system, which is also known by many as teeth in a day or same day teeth, is a procedure which involves the placement of implants at specific angles inside the jaw. Maximum support for the new teeth is provided by precise placement of the implants which enables and allows the force generated by dentures or dental bridges to be distributed evenly.
- two implants are placed at 90 degree angles at the front of the mouth
- two implants are placed at 30-45 degree angles at the back.
Same Day Teeth – The Procedure
The first step is to attend a consultation where X-rays are required to establish if you are a suitable candidate for the treatment. During this time, our implant trained dentists will also talk you through the treatment process and of course, answer any related questions questions you may have about the procedure.
If you decide to proceed with the All-on-4 procedure, we will schedule an appointment and remove any teeth if/where necessary. Temporary teeth are fitted once the implants are in position and the implants are left to heal. This ensures you are not left without teeth at any stage.
The permanent bridge will be placed and your new smile will be complete after the implants have healed fully .
Dental Implants Types used at our clinic
Milton Dental Clinic uses implants provided by industry leaders Nobel Biocare. Backed up by years of clinical research these products allow us to provide the treatments to the highest possible standard.
At Milton Dental Clinic we avoid using dental implant systems which are less established.
Teeth in a day Implants
Teeth in a day are ideal for:
- patients who are unable to receive traditional implants (e.g. patients who have a thinning jawbone due to bone loss)
- Loose denture sufferers who are tired of experiencing aches and pains because of an ill-fitting denture.
- Patients wishing to have their crowns/bridges replaced with a more permanent solution.
In some cases, at Milton Dental Clinic we are able to treat patients who have previously been advised against having dental implants due to insufficient bone density. Book a consultation today and see if you are suitable for a All-on-4 Dental Implants.
Benefits of All-on-4 dental implants
All on 4 Implant System Example
The most common benefits of All-on-4 implants are:
- that you can enjoy your new smile almost immediately
- by the end of the day your new smile will be ready to show off
- you will have a complete set of functional teeth.
- particularly beneficial for those who have an inadequate amount of bone tissue
- All-on-4 implants require fewer dental visits
Before and after All-on-4 dental implants
Before All-on-4 Dental Implant
After All on 4 Dental Implant