Emergency Dentist Milton
Toothache? Call 0141 336 3549 today for an emergency appointment
Are you in pain or have a dental emergency and looking for an emergency NHS dentist in Milton or Glasgow North?
Call Milton Dental Clinic on 0141 336 3549 by 2pm and be seen by a dentist today!
At Milton Dental Clinic, we provide our patients with an emergency dental service, which enables you to be seen by a dentist in the same day if you call by 2pm. We offer this treatment for both existing and new patients.
When do I need an Emergency Dentist in Milton?
We accept patients from Milton and nearby areas including Bishopbriggs, Springburn, Possil Park, Maryhill, Lambhill, Balornock or other areas from the North of Glasgow and beyond.
If you work nearby Milton but reside farther from this area, don’t worry we would still be able to arrange an appointment for you.
You will qualify for an emergency dental appointment under the NHS in any of the following cases:
- A permanent tooth being knocked out
- Toothache or any swelling that suggests an infection of a tooth or gum
- Severe toothache or facial pain which is not controlled by taking over-the-counter painkillers
- Trauma of the face, mouth or teeth after a recent injury or accident
- Bleeding after tooth extraction that you cannot control
- Serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse
If you or someone that you know requires an emergency dental appointments please do not hesitate in contacting Milton Dental Clinic and we will try to arrange an appointment as soon as possible.